Everyone has a story to tell when it comes to the BTS but the story that is told here might be a bit different. I did a free interpretation of this cartoon that you can read by clicking this link. Please note that some of the language might be a bit harsh but okay, it’s how I like to translate.
FUCK!! It’s 11:00 already! The Train/BTS is already coming
woman: woah! what a handsome chap!
OUTTATHEWAY!!! MY TRAIN IS COMIN’!!!!!
ughhhh I almost didn’t make it!!
It’s smelly as f*ck!! where are the manners!!??
Woman making a yawning sound
– Hey you! You are farting aren’t ya?! So many people inside and you don’t feel any shame?!
– I was just yawning, I didn’t fart!! Went to bed late last night and I am so sorry!
– Frigging f*cktards!
By the time I hopped aboard an hour had almost passed… f*ck me sideways.
No matter how often I am on the BTS I will never have a seat!!
Who is allowing this old guy getting on the BTS all on his own?
And none of these f*ckers get up to let this old guy sit…. sick life!!
– Sir, Allow me to help you!
– That is very kind of you chap, thank you very much!
– What is your name good son? I will remember your name!
– My name is…. FABIO!!
“The next station is… baang kamib (made up name)”
– Sir, the train has arrived at where I have to get off… please do take good care of yourself will ya?
– I WILL ADHSDHASDA FHCKFHAJF HELLL DASHJDHAJDYOU MOTHHRAJJFUCK
– Old people are hard to understand…
– Can anyone help meeeee
– Byebye auf wiedersehen sir!
– I WILL FIND YOU MOTHAF*CKIN FABIO!!!